NU BUILDING BLOCKS
2313 West Jefferson Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90018
JOB DESCRIPTION – ASSISTANT TEACHER
Looking for Teacher Assistants to support a Lead Teacher in all aspects of Pre-school classroom management and in actively promoting the academic/social developmental processes of children
- Associate’s degree/High School Diploma in teaching Demonstrated interest in teaching with teaching experience with at least 12 Child Development Units;
- Excellent communication/interpersonal and organizational skills;
- Excellent English Language skills – speaking, writing, reading;
- Tactful use of discretion in listening to and guiding students;
- Professional approach in communicating with parents and staff;
- Cultural Sensitivity in dealing with all children and staff;
- Act as an Advocate and Mentor for children;
- Demonstrate eagerness to work with all children;
- Ability to calmly address behavioral challenges;
- Ability to multi-task and assist all children with their hygiene, social development and well-being;
- Be a Team-Player and Partner at work.
Competitive and Negotiable depending on Applicant’s qualification and relative experience.